Policy on integrity and marketing
- Personal data controller
Spam Tobacco AB is the personal data controller for swedishsnuff.online ™’s processing of your personal data and is responsible for such processing being carried out in accordance with applicable legislation. Spam Tobacco AB is also the personal data controller for the processing of personal data within the framework of holding a customer account.
- When do we process your personal information?
3.1 In order for you to be able to visit our website, buy our goods or contact us for service or information, we must collect and process personal information about you.
3.2 Swedishsnuff.online collects and processes personal information about you when you make a purchase on swedishsnuff.online, you use swedishsnuff.online ™ support, visit www.swedishsnuff.online or an event that swedishsnuff.online ™ organizes or when you otherwise way to connect with perfectbody.nu. The information collected from you when purchasing is required in order for you to enter into agreements with swedishsnuff.online ™ / Spam Tobacco AB and for swedishsnuff.online ™ to be able to provide its services and offers.
3.3 If you are an Account Holder, swedishsnuff.online ™ collects personal information about you that you leave at the time of purchase. Swedishsnuff.online ™ also collects information about you while you are Account Holder within the scope of your account holding, such as your purchasing history, how you interact with swedishsnuff.online ™ website, which offers you have been interested in by reading an email or clicking on an link. Swedishsnuff.online ™ also deals with information that swedishsnuff.online ™ is given access to from time to time through your customer account. As an Account Holder, you can update your information at any time by accessing “Your page” and “Customer profile”.
3.4 We also collect and update your address information via third party address update services.
- What personal information do we treat about you?
The personal information swedishsnuff.online ™ collects and processes about you who are the Account Holder is: ● Name and social security number ● Address ● Phone number and email ● IP address and information about your use of Spam Tobacco AB’s website ● Information about which goods or offers you have been interested in, how you interact with our newsletters and which of our events you signed up for ● Details of your purchases ● Information about your account holdings
- Why do we process information about you?
swedishsnuff.online ™ processes your personal data for various purposes. Mainly, swedishsnuff.onlne ™ treats your personal data in order to: ● To fulfill our obligations to you as a customer, such as conducting purchases and providing support; ● Enable general customer care and customer service, as to answer questions and correct incorrect information; ● Provide information and direct marketing, email and SMS regarding swedishsnuff.online ™ goods; ● Manage customer relationship and provide our services; ● Provide you with relevant information and custom offers in newsletters and on the web; ● Improve our customer offering, such as the development of goods and functions; ● Prevent fraud and risk management; and ● Follow applicable law, such as accounting laws. The data can also form the basis for market and customer analyzes, market research, statistics, business follow-up and business and method development related to the purchase of goods. In addition to the above list, swedishsnuff.online ™ processes personal information about Account holders also with the purpose of: ● Manage the account holdings; ● Allow you to use the account holdings benefits such as the ability to monitor products, pre-filled data and change data; ● Provide special offers; ● Enable communication with you as Account Holder by mail, email or SMS; and ● Enable personalized offers, marketing and event invitations by mail, email and SMS.
- The legal grounds for our processing of your personal data
6.1 swedishsnuff.online ™ bases the processing of your personal data on a number of legal grounds. These are described in this section.
6.2 We treat your personal data, among other things, in order to be able to fulfill the agreement with you as a customer and thus as an Account Holder, such as for carrying out purchases and for being able to fulfill our obligations to you as Account Holders, such as simplified administration and order history. Based on this legal basis, we also treat you as Account Holder, such as your purchases, your behavior on our website, your interaction with perfectbody.nu ™ and your interest in our offerings and products in order to fulfill our commitment to provide you with personalized offers
6.3 Some of the processing of personal data that we perform is based on a so-called interest balance. This applies, for example, to the treatment we perform to be able to send offers to you about our goods and to make a limited segmentation of customers, for example. based on total purchase sums. Swedishsnuff.online ™ does not treat sensitive personal data on the basis of a balance of interests and does not perform any treatment that constitutes profiling with the support of a balance of interests.
6.4 In some cases, swedishsnuff.online ™ may have a legal obligation to process your personal data. This applies, for example, to the processing of personal data that we perform in order to meet the requirements of the Accounting Act.
7. Compilation of our personal data processing Purpose Legal basis Categories of personal data Storage periodTo administer, develop and deliver our goods and provide support Completion of contractsabout purchase (purchase conditions) ● Name, address, telephone number and e-mail● Geographic information● IP address, device information, log information Two years after you last been active at swedishsnuff.online ™, for example by shopping with us or contacting our customer serviceTo ensure that legal requirements are complied with, such as the Accounting Act Legal obligation ● Name, address, telephone number and e-mail● Geographic information● IP address, device information, log information As long as we are required to store the data according to applicable lawTo promote perfectbody.nu ™ goods by mail, email and SMS Interest balancing ● Name, address, phone number and email● Geographic information● IP address, device information, log information Two years after you last been active at swedishsnuff.online ™, for example by shopping with us or contacting our customer serviceIn order to administer your account holdings, give you the opportunity to receive individualized offers and enable targeted communication by mail, email or SMS.customer account agreement ● Name, address, telephone number and e-mail● Geographic information● IP address, device information, log information● Customer number● Information on how to use our web site, which of our offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you interacted with and which of our events you signed up for● Details of your purchases● Information about your account holdings As long as you have a customer account
8.1 swedishsnuff.online ™ can process your personal data by profiling if you are an Account Holder. If you are an Account Holder, information about how you use our web, about which of our goods and offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you interacted with and which of our events you registered for, information about your purchases and information about your account holdings to provide you with offers that we believe fit you and to invite you to events we believe you would like to attend. 8.2 You may at any time object to the processing of personal data by profiling. You do this by calling swedishsnuff.online ™ customer service .. When swedishsnuff.online ™ has received your notification, swedishsnuff.online ™ will cease processing your personal data for this purpose.
- How long do we save information about you?
10. Who do we provide personal information to? 10.1 swedishsnuff.online ™ may disclose your information to third parties, such as partners and suppliers of communication services. Swedishsnuff.online ™ may also disclose your information to companies that provide address update services to ensure that we have the right address information for you.10.2 Third parties that swedishsnuff.online ™ disclose information to or otherwise provide information about a customer or Account Holder may only use the information for the purpose of selling and marketing swedishsnuff.online ™ products or for the purpose of delivering services related to Spam Tobacco AB ‘s contract with you as a customer or Account holder.10.3 Personal data may further be disclosed by swedishsnuff.online ™ if it is necessary to comply with applicable legal requirements or requirements from authorities, in order to safeguard swedishsnuff.online ™ legal interests or to detect, prevent or pay attention to fraud and other security or technical problems.10.4 swedishsnuff.online ™ may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA, if any of perfectbody.nu ™ suppliers or partners are there. If personal data is transferred to any country outside the EU / EEA, swedishsnuff.online ™ will take steps to ensure that the personal data continues to be protected and also take the necessary measures to legally transfer personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA.10.5 We will not sell your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
- The protection of your personal data
You should always be able to feel safe when you leave your personal information to us. Swedishsnuff.online ™ has therefore taken the necessary security measures to protect your personal data against improper access, change and deletion. For example, all account holder information is saved in a database that is protected by access control and firewall.
- Your rights
13.1 swedishsnuff.online ™ is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable legislation. 13.2 swedishsnuff.online ™ will, at your request or on its own initiative, rectify, de-identify, delete or supplement any information found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
13.3 You have the right to request Access to your personal data. This means that you have the right to request a registry extract of the treatment that we carry out regarding your personal data. You also have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that is processed. You have the right to receive, once a calendar year, through a written signed application, a register extract free of charge about which personal data are registered about you, the purposes of the treatment and to which the recipient information has been provided or to be disclosed. You also have the right to receive in the extract from the information about where the data has been obtained from if the personal data has not been collected from you, the existence of automated decision making (including profiling) and the anticipated period during which the data will be stored or the criteria used to determine this. period. You also have the right to receive information about your other rights listed in this paragraph in the register extract. Correction of your personal data. We will, at your request, correct as quickly as possible the incorrect or incomplete information we are dealing with.Deleting your personal information. This means that you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. However, there may be legal requirements that we should not immediately delete your personal data in, for example, accounting and tax legislation. We will then finish the treatment that is done for other purposes than to comply with the legislation. Limitation of treatment. This means that your personal data is marked so that they can only be processed for certain limited purposes. You can, for example, request a limitation when you consider that your information is incorrect and you have requested a correction of your personal data. While the accuracy of the data is being investigated, their treatment will be limited.13.4 swedishsnuff.online ™ will notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed in accordance with paragraph 10 above regarding any corrections or deletions of data and limitation of processing of data.13.5 You have the right to data portability. This means a right to, under certain conditions, get out and transfer your personal data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format to another personal data controller.
13.6 You have the right to object to personal data processing performed on the basis of a balance of interests. If you object to such treatment, we will only continue the treatment if there are justified reasons for the treatment that outweigh your interests. 13.7 If you do not wish to process your personal data for direct marketing, you always have the right to object to such processing by sending an email to email@example.com. When we have received your objection, we will cease to process the personal data for such marketing purposes. 13.8 You have the right to file any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Data Inspectorate